Saturday, March 2, 2013

Hello

Hello Peoples of AFF and the World Wide Web,
 
I'm not new to fanfictions sites. I've been
to Quizilla (it was horrible but I don't know
 if they have improved), Fanfiction.Com (it's
 a very good site for anime/manga/movies/TV
shows/etc.), and FictionPress (for all the original
stories- very good too).
 
I'm more of a reviewer than reader but I
may throw a one-shot or two out there. I
 try to stay away from clichés but they tend
to pop up in my writing. Also, I'm currently
playing around with ideas in Photoshop. Those
ideas and pieces will be put here.
 
English is the language that I am most familiar with,
but I do have my Engrish moments. :P  Excuse any
 typos and especially my grammar.
 
I have so many story ideas that it is insane. If anyone
needs a plot bunny or two, then please do ask! I have
several little writing pieces out already. Please do send
me feedback on them!

 
Down to Business: Random Facts about me


Nickname: Nush (address me as such if you want to send me a message)

Favorite K-Pop Bands/Groups (in no order):
  • Super Junio/SuJu-M
  • EXO
  • MBLAQ
  • B1A4
  • VIXX
  • U-KISS
  • BigBang
  • SNSD
  • D-UNIT
  • B2ST/BEAST
  • SHINee
  • f(x)
  • TVXQ
  • JYJ
  • Busker Busker
  • MR.MR
  • B.A.P (only listened to 1-2 songs. ^^")
  • RaNia
  • BlockB
  • Brown Eyed Girls
(To Be Continued...)
 
Favorite Color: Blue or Black
Sun Sign: Scorpio (and proud of it)
Favorite Animal(s): Anythin' except monkeys and insects/spiders. I'm not discriminating or hating- they just don't spark my interest.
If you guys have any questions (please be reasonable), then feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment